|NCAA Women's Basketball|
|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Fred Bramlage Coliseum, Manhattan, Kansas Attendance: 4,041
Page, K-State women light up No. 20 Oklahoma State 80-64
Womens College Headlines
- Cunningham leads No. 11 Mizzou women past Ole Miss 67-48
- No. 10 South Carolina women bounce back, beat Vandy 95-82
- Hillsman, Carter lead No. 16 A&M women past Tide 73-54
- Ogunbowale's 27 points lead No. 5 Irish over No. 6 Lady Vols
- Page gives Penn St women 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers
- No. 2 Louisville women stay undefeated, top Pittsburgh 77-51
- UConn women extend conference win streak, top Tulsa 78-60
- Gorecki, Brown lead No. 15 Duke women past Va. Tech 86-75
- No. 23 Green Bay women blank Titans in 2nd period, win 85-27
- Wright, Thomas rally No. 12 FSU women past Wake 81-79 in OT
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) Kaylee Page had a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, Shaelyn Martin and Kayla Goth had double-doubles and Kansas State defeated No. 20 Oklahoma State 80-64 on Saturday.
Peyton Williams had 18 points for the Wildcats (11-6, 3-3 Big 12), who played a ranked team for the fifth time in six games, winning two of them. Martin had her first double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds and Goth had 11 points and 10 assists.
Kansas State came out firing, hitting 5 of 6 3-pointers and 10 of 15 overall to lead 25-15 after one quarter. After an even second quarter, the Wildcats had a season-high 31 points in the third quarter, highlighted by four 3s from Page, to double the lead.
Kansas State went 10 of 21 behind the arc and shot 45 percent overall (31 of 69), while the Cowgirls shot just 33 percent (21 of 63), making 3 of 18 from distance to go with 17 turnovers.
Kaylee Jensen had 24 points and 13 rebounds for Oklahoma State (12-4, 3-2) and Mandy Coleman had 10 points and 13 boards. OSU won the first meeting at home 76-68.
Updated January 13, 2018