|NCAA Women's Basketball|
|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Louis Brown Athletic Center, Piscataway, New Jersey Attendance: 2,168
Scaife, Carey carry No. 19 Rutgers women past Gophers 80-70
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA basketball referee pleads guilty to molesting teen boy
- Florida's Simone Westbrook gets rare 7th year of eligibility
- Women's basketball mourns death of Anne Donovan
- Hall of Famer and Olympic gold medalist Anne Donovan dies.
- Summitt's spirit hovers over Hall of Fame induction ceremony
- Holdsclaw returns to Knoxville for Hall of Fame induction
- Dailey, DeMoss make history as assistants in Hall of Fame
- Ex-Clemson coach Smith takes over at South Carolina State
- Wright and McGraw to receive Joe Lapchick Character Award
- A&M center Caylinne Martin charged with injury to elderly
PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP) Tyler Scaife scored 25 points, Stasha Carey added 23 and the pair combined for all 12 Rutgers points in overtime to lift the 21st -ranked Scarlet Knights to an 80-70 win over Minnesota on Saturday.
Carlie Wagner, who had five 3-pointers, and Destiny Pitts, who hit a 3 from the left corner with 14.8 seconds left in regulation for the extra sessions, both had 22 points for the Golden Gophers.
Carey had the first four points before Wagner scored midway through overtime. Scaife had back-to-back critical jumpers before the game was wrapped up at the foul line as Minnesota was 1 of 11 in the extra session.
It was a good bounce back for the Scarlet Knights (17-3, 5-1 Big Ten), who returned to the Top 25 for the first time since the end of the 2015 regular season and promptly lost at Purdue, scoring just 10 points in the first half and 33 for the game. Against Minnesota they had double figures in every quarter and overtime and led 40-34 at halftime.
Carey had 14 rebounds for her second double-double and three blocks. Wagner had 10 boards for the fourth double-double of her career.
Updated January 13, 2018