|NCAA Women's Basketball|
|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Kress Events Center, Green Bay, Wisconsin Attendance: 2,447
Lindstrom, No. 25 Green Bay women beat Cleveland State 69-43
Womens College Headlines
- Cunningham leads No. 11 Mizzou women past Ole Miss 67-48
- No. 10 South Carolina women bounce back, beat Vandy 95-82
- Hillsman, Carter lead No. 16 A&M women past Tide 73-54
- Ogunbowale's 27 points lead No. 5 Irish over No. 6 Lady Vols
- Page gives Penn St women 70-67 win over No. 25 Rutgers
- No. 2 Louisville women stay undefeated, top Pittsburgh 77-51
- UConn women extend conference win streak, top Tulsa 78-60
- Gorecki, Brown lead No. 15 Duke women past Va. Tech 86-75
- No. 23 Green Bay women blank Titans in 2nd period, win 85-27
- Wright, Thomas rally No. 12 FSU women past Wake 81-79 in OT
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Jessica Lindstrom scored 16 points, on 7-of-12 shooting, grabbed eight rebounds and had four assists to help No. 25 Green Bay beat Cleveland State 69-43 on Saturday.
Karly Murphy had 10 points and Jen Wellnitz added six with a career-high nine assists for Green Bay (14-2, 4-1 Horizon League). The Phoenix have won three in a row and 10 of their last 11.
Allie LeClaire's jumper sparked an 11-2 opening run for Green Bay before Frankie Wurtz and Lindstrom back-to-back 3s to make it 17-3 at the end of the first quarter. LeClaire scored five points during a 13-0 run that pushed the lead to 26 points with three minutes left in the first half and Cleveland State trailed by at least 19 the rest of the way.
Jade Ely led the Vikings (11-6, 3-3) with 17 points and Khayla Livingston scored 11. Cleveland State had just three assists and set season lows for field goals (12), field-goal percentage (26.1) and 3-point field-goal percentage (18.2).
Updated January 13, 2018